EAT AUSSIE STYLE IT’S HEALTHY SOMETIMES
- Place the first mud cake on a plate.
- Top with a layer of chocolate ice-cream and add the second mud cake on top.
- Working quickly, cover with the rest of the ice-cream, using a spatula to smooth as you go.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving, break the chocolate into pieces and melt in the microwave, stirring it every 30 seconds until nice and smooth.
- Move your cake from the freezer to a cake stand, spoon the melted chocolate over the top of the cake, allowing it to drip down the sides (it will set fast against the ice-cream).
- Working quickly, decorate with caramel popcorn.
- Serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy even Bear can cook this for Christmas
Please visit source.