You need more laughs don’t you?
Contributed by Bear Tales follower Dawn …
THESE ARE ENTRIES TO A WASHINGTON POST COMPETITION ASKING FOR A TWO LINE RHYME WITH THE MOST ROMANTIC FIRST LINE, AND THE LEAST ROMANTIC SECOND LINE.
1. My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you has screwed up my life.
2. I see your face when I am dreaming.
That’s why I always wake up screaming.
3. Kind, intelligent, loving and hot;
This describes everything that you are not.
4. Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss,
But I only slept with you ’cause I was pissed .
5. I thought that I could love no other
— that is, until I met your brother.
6. Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead, the sugar bowl’s
empty, and so is your head.
7. I want to feel your…
View original post 85 more words