EAT AUSSIE STYLE IT’S HEALTHY
Bear loves this
“For an easy and delicious dinner, you can’t go past a casserole. They’re so easy to throw together, and are pretty much set-and-forget in that you just put everything in the oven and wait until you’re ready to eat.
This chicken and potato version with bacon and cream is a little indulgent, but would be so comforting on a cold evening. One of the best things about a casserole is that there are usually leftovers for lunch the next day!” Source
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
• 1/4 cup thickened cream
• 2 medium-sized potatoes, peeled and diced
• 500g skinless chicken breasts, diced
• 2 slices bacon, pre-cooked and diced
• 4 tablespoons butter, chopped
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 stalk spring onion, thinly sliced
1. Heat oven to 180C and spray a medium casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Layer potatoes and chicken in the bottom of the dish, followed by bacon, butter, and then sprinkle with half the cheese and spring onions. Pour cream over the top, then cover with foil and bake for one hour.
3. Bake for a further 30 minutes uncovered, adding the remaining cheese and spring onions in the last 10 minutes.
4. Remove from the oven once cheese is golden and a little crunchy.
5. Serve immediately.
Hope you enjoy!
Please visit source.