It’s been about one month since the Sakura season, and now the trees are filled with bright green leaves. Today I want to share with you one of the most popular spots to enjoy Cherry Blossoms: The incline in the Keage Area. These photos were taken on April 10th.
Hope you enjoyed.
- My favorite route in Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- Poem about Cherry Blossoms Spring Symbolism (fmpoetry.wordpress.com)
- Kyoto (leggotunglei808.wordpress.com)
- Cherry Blossoms in Kyoto 2012 (gaijininkansai.com)
- Tribute to cherry blossom (sheffnersweb.net)
- Yaezakura, Cherry blossoms at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Tokyo (myaukun.wordpress.com)