They have posted this YouTube video of the Imperial Palace Gardens or “Gosho” in Japanese, is one of the most famous and popular places visited by the people living in Kyoto and those coming for vacation.
The gardens are open all year round to the public, and people of all ages come to enjoy the fresh air and green nature that this place offers. During spring, you can enjoy different types of Plum and Cherry Blossoms too.
This palace was the residence of the Japanese Emperor until the year 1869. Nowadays, it is a park area used to practice sports, enjoy a pick nick or to take your dogs and play with them.
For more info on these and other cool Kyoto Spots, take a look at Kyoto Fan Facebook Fan Page.
Published on May 16, 2012 by KyotoFan
Hope you enjoyed.
- Sakura around the Keage Area. April 10, Kyoto (beartales.me)
- Kamo River and Imperial Palace Garden (beartales.me)
- Haru Urara: Japanese illustration by Kyoto artist Hiromi Tsuji (beartales.me)
- Tenryuji temple, Arashiyama in Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- My favorite route in Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- Yaezakura, Cherry blossoms at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, Tokyo (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- Sakura: Cherry Blossoms at Keage and Nanzen-ji Temple. Kyoto. (beartales.me)
- The Imperial Palace, Tokyo (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- Nijyo Castle, Nijyo-jyo, Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)