During a private “fly-in” fishing excursion in the Alaskan wilderness, the chartered pilot and fishermen left a cooler and bait in the plane. And a bear smelled it. This is what he did to the plane.
The pilot used his radio and had another pilot bring him 2 new tires, 3 cases of duct tape, and a supply of sheet plastic. He patched the plane together and FLEW IT HOME!
Duct Tape? Never leave home without it!
Source: Email chain.
- Fremont HS student creates duct tape prom dress (fox13now.com)
- Duct tape prom dress could win Kansas teen $5,000 (kansascity.com)
- Man Arrested, Accused Of Duct-Taping License Plate To Beat GW Tolls (clumsycrooks.com)
- Currently….More Duct Tape (teacherlingo.com)
- Duct tape prom dress could win Kansas teen $5,000 (sfgate.com)