Such a unique car I had to share these pictures! I know you car buffs will love it.
This car is NOT stainless steel it is WHITE GOLD!
Source: This was sent to me in an email with the following notation:
Featuring the newly developed V10 quad turbo with 1,600 horsepower and 2800nm of torque 0-100km/h in less than 2 secs, 1/4 mile in 6.89 secs running on biofuel.
That is NOT stainless steel, people, it is WHITE GOLD! I’m sure you’ll sleep better tonight, knowing that the exorbitant dollars you’re paying for gas these days are at least going to a good cause…”
I can’t remember when the “global recession” started but I have made some reasonable efforts to search for details of this story and it seems to have appeared in January 2010. It does not matter it is still a unique car.
- Watch a chromed SLR hit London (topgear.com)
- Most Expensive Mercedes Ever Made? (quickcarquote.com)
- Geneva: Brabus Bullit Coupe 800 is German for “hot rod” (autoblog.com)
- Brabus builds 788bhp S-Class… (topgear.com)
- Brabus Bullit Mercedes Benz C-Class V12 (baggangexclusive.com)