“The Kamogawa (or Kamo River) and the Imperial Palace Gardens (Gosho) are two of the most beautiful places you can enjoy for free when visiting the city of Kyoto. At any time of the year, you can take a walk around, have a pick nick lunch with your friends and enjoy the abundant nature; trees, birds flowers and grass.
These photos were taken on April 12 (almost a month ago) during the peak of the Sakura season. Hope you find them useful as a reference if you are planning a trip to Kyoto during spring time.”
Truly magnificent the Facebook album here.
Click a thumbnail to view slideshow.
Enjoy the photos and if this is one of your interests follow Kyoto Fan.
- Sakura around the Keage Area. April 10, Kyoto (beartales.me)
- The Imperial Palace, Tokyo (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- Haru Urara: Japanese illustration by Kyoto artist Hiromi Tsuji (beartales.me)
- Nijyo Castle, Nijyo-jyo, Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- My favorite route in Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)
- Phoenix Hall of Byodoin, Uji in Kyoto (myaukun.wordpress.com)